Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Can't help myself!

I've been on a bit of a streak with purchasing fabric.  I need new fabric like I need a hole in my head - seriously!!  But, with so many adorable options - I simply can't help it! 

In my defense, this stack came from my husband for Valentine's day.  Well, I did the selecting and ordering, but he told me I could for my Valentine's day gift! :)  That's how we operate - so romantic, huh?  I'm just not into flowers and would much rather have something that makes me happy - so what better??


I've actually had my eye on this fabric since I saw photos on blogs from last Quilt Market.  I love the colors and think it will be a perfect quilt for ME!  It is Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda


Last summer, we bought a piece of land on a lake near us that we will eventually be building a lakehouse on.  I'm thinking WAY ahead here - but, thinking this would be perfect fabric for a fun lakehouse quilt.  Obviously, I first have to have the lakehouse!  :)  At the rate I get things done though - we should be good.

Then, I made a Fabric.com purchase for these 1/2 yard sets.  This is Scoot by Denna Rutter for Riley Blake Designs.


And, this is Fox Trails by Doohikey Designs for Riley Blake Designs.  Both of these are so cute for the boys and I'm excited to make something with them.  


I can't even remember where I bought these, but I think it was either on etsy.com or Ebay.  I found them for a good deal - and so there I went.....bought them right up!  The top is Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  Middle is Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket for Moda.  And the bottom is So Sophie by Chez Moi for Moda.  Love this stack of jelly rolls!!

 

And, finally, one of my favorites.....a fat quarter bundle of Verona by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake Designs.  (Sensing a trend here???  Yes, I think that Riley Blake is my favorite.)



These colors are gorgeous!  I love this fabric - just need to come up with a project to cut into it.  It is a sickness.....I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment